We know Dental Emergencies happen when you least expect it, and can be very painful and distracting. Dental emergencies typically arise in the form of toothaches or pains, swelling or tenderness in the jaw or gums, broken, loose or cracked tooth or crown, missing fillings, or other general dental pain. All of these dental issues can be very uncomfortable, and even painful, which is why we offer emergency dental services and a 24/7 call center.
If you do have a dental emergency, the best thing to do is to visit your dentist as soon as possible. A dental emergency can be anything from a bad toothache, to a broken tooth, because all of these could potentially lead to something worse. It is important to get all dental emergencies taken care of ASAP, so call us at (877) 881-6284 now, to get in touch.
Emergency Services – Call Us at (877) 881-6284
Emergency dental care covers:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing
change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people
receiving radiation or other treatment
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces
that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue